Stiller Tac 30 AW S/A .308 w/ 20MOA Rail
$1,049.99 In stock (1)
-Designed for Tactical Use and/or Long Range Hunting- Bead Blasted 416R Stainless Steel- Remington 700 Short Action Footprint- Black Finish- Read more
- Headspace tolerance is held to +/- .001”
- Tenon Threads are made with a single point boring bar and indexed to top center of action. This allows any barrel ever fitted to a Stiller Action to be screwed onto any other Stiller Action without need for re-headspacing or re-indexing.
- Bolt Design TAC30, TAC300, PREDATOR, WRAITH – .700” diameter
- One piece fluted on top and sides but not the bottom so that flutes will not interfere with magazine lips. TAC actions have straight bolt handle
- Bolt knob is threaded. TAC actions have large knob
- Bolt Stop: On side of receiver opposite bolt handle above the stock line
- Bolt Throw: 90 degree
- Bolt Material: Chrome Molly hardened to 42 Rockwell
- Bolt Coating: Proprietary double layer coating makes them as smooth as glass
- Firing Pin: Fluted Stainless Steel, .068 diameter tip, Chrome silicon spring
- Extractor/Ejector: Modified M16 type extractor, Rem 700 style pin ejector
- Recoil Lug: 416R Stainless parallel sided or tapered. .187” (Rem700 standard), .250” or .300” produced in house and surface ground to .0002” tolerance.
© Copyright 2020 Deep South Tactical